COOKING CONTEST ||
We know you can stand the heat. We know you're a creative cook. And indeed, you've got a fast burner. But you've never been in a cooking contest like ours.
Starting from June 8th – July 8th, we dare you to compete for honour, respect and prize as you unlock your cooking skills and slice your way through to the finals in the 1st Young & Cerebral Cooking Contest.
3 cooks with sterling performances will get Fridges, Cooker Ovens, Burners, Gas Cylinders, Sets of Cutlery, Set of Pots and yes an Internship placement plus a business development program.
To participate in this cooking contest, here are the 6 simple rules:
1. Make certain you are aged between 18-35 years
2. Make certain you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigeria
3. Like/Follow Young & Cerebral Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Young-Cerebral/163680913696475
Twitter https://twitter.com/youngcerebral & Instagram: Young and Cerebral pages for updates
4. PREPARE ANY MEAL OF YOUR CHOICE. Ensure this meal has not been presented at a previous cooking contest.
5. Get other friends to comment on and like your YouTube video.
6. Have a friend objectively critic the food you prepared. Make a video recording of your friend’s feedback after tasting your food.
7. Upload a 5 minute video of the food you prepared yourself with details of recipe used on, together with your friend’s critic on YouTube.com. Tagged the Video Y n C Cooking Contest. Send your details, video link and recipes used to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.(Use your phone plus good lighting. You need to make certain it is finally edited to 5 minutes including the beginning, middle and ending stages)
Scores are based on;
1. Food preparation 2.Presentation 3.Wow factor 4.Objective criticism from friend
5. General appearance 6.Neatness 7. Artistic quality
Now, we look forward to seeing those yummy videos.
Keep your knives sharpened.